You Asked, We Answered
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept debit and credit cards. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash or checks.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
For Refills, we do not accept returns nor do we offer refunds.
For health reasons, all bath, body and kitchen product sales are final. We do not accept returns.
All other products that are new, unused, and in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days for store credit. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, which can be deducted from store credit. Credits are given upon examination of the products and are subject to our discretion.
If you have any issue with a product or your order, please contact us.
ARE YOU ABLE TO DELIVER DURING THE PANDEMIC?
Yes, we are offering delivery during the pandemic. We follow our No-Contact protocol: we wear masks and gloves and sanitize your bottle again after refilling. We also sanitize our spout/pump between each delivery dropoff. After, we send you an invoice link via the email address you provided. You can pay through the link with your credit/debit card. You are welcome to watch the process while maintaining proper social distancing.
HOW DOES THE DELIVERY WORK?
1. All products are listed on the website under Refill Products. Browse through them and email us the product you want to refill.
2. In email, be sure to include the following:
Instructions for where you will place the item for pick up: front porch, by mail box, door code for entry, etc. (Please make sure your drop off location and our pickup location is the same!)
Your contact information (phone, address, and email)
List of item(s) you want to order
Preferred contact method: email or text
3. Please have your sanitized, cleaned, and dried container ready for refill when we arrive.
4. Please clearly label on the bottle the amount you want us to refill, and the product you’re requesting for each bottle.
5. On delivery day, we will email/text you our estimated arrival time, pick up the container, and refill the product labeled. We will email you an invoice for payment. All prices are based on the weight of each refilled product.
6. We will drop off the refilled container at the same location and email/text you when it is ready for you to pickup.
ARE ALL YOUR PRODUCTS ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY AND CRUELTY FREE?
Yes. We only work with manufacturers that carry our same goals of reducing plastic, reducing water pollution, and reducing our impact on climate change. All of our products are environmentally friendly, and cruelty free. In order to reduce our carbon footprint with short distance shipping, 99% of our products are sourced in California. We are able to close the economic circle with some manufacturers who accept containers for refills. Those who do not accept our containers provide products in bulk supply so we can re-use or re-purpose the containers.
Do you do wholesale?
Yes, we do for all handmade products. Please contact us to request a catalog and price list.
Difference between Take-back program, refill and return program?
Our take -back programs : Offer free return labels these product which are in-house handmade product. These usually for face and spa treatment like mask and scrubs. To ensure quality, these item are in smaller containers, we don't sell bulk yet (but considering) . But we are gladly taking back all of these container to sanitized and reuse.
Our Refill and return program: Offer free return labels for bulk daily use product such as shower gel, dish soap, shampoos and conditioners. These are the high demand refills at our station. We offer shipping these in reusable pouches and a free return package when empty.